Whether you’ve booked a band for an event before or it’s your first time, here’s some tips and a general guide. If you’d rather just cut to the chase and get on with it, get in touch and we’ll discuss the plan for a great evening!
- Contact – Make contact with us using our online form here. Let us know the date, location and nature of your event.
- Information – We’ll tell you if we’re free and send you more information, including a rough quote.
- See us play a gig – We’ll also let you know if we have any showcase gigs coming up in your area, and if we have, we’ll get you a free entry VIP pass so you can meet us, see what we do, and have a chat about the kind of event you are planning.
- Book us – If you like us and decide you want to go ahead, we may ask for a nominal deposit so you can secure the booking.
- Plan – We’re more than happy to work with you during the detailed planning stage, discussing any special requirements, making sure that the music will really enhance the whole event.
- Confirm – When this is agreed, we’ll make sure there is a written exchange confirming the final plan, including set list, logistics, fees and anything else we’ve agreed that will help make it a night to remember!
- Party on! – Once we’ve reached this stage, it’s time for you to simply relax and have a great night, knowing you’ve booked a great band who’ll help you to have an incredible night!